A delicious Beef Stir Fry made with simple Asian-inspired ingredients. This stir fry has tender, melt in your mouth rib-eye steak strips, as well as a fragrant blend of soy sauce and oyster sauce that will make your mouth water. Stir fry is a great option for individuals who don't have a lot of time in the kitchen. In record time, you can still make a dinner that tastes like home.
The amazing thing about stir-fries is how affordable they are to make and how versatile they are! This recipe is effortless, versatile, and truly delicious.
- 1 pound thinly sliced beef tenderloin
- 3 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 12 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1- piece thickly sliced green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thick strips
- a half cup of cooking oil
- Combine the beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and ground black pepper. Mix well. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Make the sauce by whisking together all of the sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry bell peppers for 1 minute. Stir once in a while. Take the bell peppers out of the pan. Set aside.
- Stir fry the marinated meat in the remaining oil until it starts to brown.
- Toss in the fried bell peppers until all of the ingredients are distributed.
- Place the beef stir fry on a serving platter