Soeos Green Sichuan Peppercorns, 3.53oz.
- Green peppercorns are picked while unripe and quickly dehydrated to preserve the color and sharp, crisp flavor.
- Milder than black pepper, they are popular in French cooking as well as South Asian curries.
- Inline india The berries of the pepper vine, Piper nigrum, produce green, black, and white pepper, depending on how the berries are harvested.
- Green pepper is picked before it ripens to maturity, so the flavor is clean and zesty, rather than the hot fruitiness of black pepper.
- These brittle dehydrated peppercorns can be used whole in fish dishes and marinades, or easily pulverized for cream sauces and curries.